The six state-licensed growers and sellers for New Jersey medical marijuana patients have just been announced by the state health department.
The list of dispensaries, known as “alternative treatment centers,” or ATCs, in New Jersey, as reported by Susan K. Livio at NJ.com
, is as follows:
• Breakwater Alternative Treatment Center Corp., Manalapan, Monmouth County
• Compassionate Care Centers of America Foundation Inc., New Brunswick, Middlesex County
• Compassionate Care Foundation Inc., Bellmawr, Camden County
• Compassionate Sciences, INc., either Burlington or Camden County
• Foundation Harmony, Secaucus, Hudson County
• Greenleaf Compassion Center, Montclair, Essex County
The state health department released the list of winning applicants on Monday, despite the Legislature’s intent to repeal the medical marijuana program rules draft by the Christie Administration.