Jack’s Timeline of the History of Cannabis
• Your Higher Power provides Cannabis to the Earth.
• 2737 BCE: Shen Nung’s Pen Ts’ao, in China, refers to Cannabis as a “superior” herb in the world’s first medical text, or pharmacopoeia.
• For the next several thousand years, Cannabis and Hemp are utilized in almost every major civilization in the Old World including everything from paper to sails.
• 1632 AD, America gets a new cash crop when the Pilgrims bring Cannabis to the New World in their carry-on luggage.
• 1776 AD: Declaration of Independence drafted on hemp paper.