1. Which one of these government agencies hasn’t gone after Medical Marijuana in California?
2. Which is not a Schedule I drug under the U.S. Uniform Controlled Substances Act?
|Matt Cohen of Northstone Organics was rousted from his bed by machine-gun-toting DEA agents|
3. Matt Cohen of Northstone Organics was raided by the Feds recently at 6 a.m., handcuffed with his wife until 2 p.m., had computers, 99 plants and other belongings taken while being in full compliance with the local 9.31 program and paying more than $8,5000 a year to do so and then finally let go.
Was Matt ever charged with anything?
4. In Amsterdam, higher grades of cannabis are being removed from the coffeehouses that distribute cannabis and hash because of its elevated THC content. What is the name used by the officials for this high-grade dingy-dank?
1) Belgium Wafflers
2) Canal Killers
4) Cannabis O.C. (Out of Control)
5) Verboten Herbage
|Andrea Barthwell, former head of the ONDCP|
5. Andrea Barthwell, MD, who while serving under George W. Bush, headed the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) and went out of her way to prove that there wasn’t any scientific proof that cannabis had medicinal value. What is she doing now?
1) Manages the beer runs at Crawford Ranch
2) Is behind this whole War on Medical Marijuana in California
3) Works for GW Pharmaceuticals in Great Britain, assisting in the passage of medical marijuana (Sativex = “Liquid Marijuana”) over there
4) Planning what her studio apartment in Hell might look like
5) Lobbyist for NORML
6. Who has the higher approval rating right now in the United States?
1) Those in are in favor of the Legalization of Marijuana?
2) Those who are in favor of the job that President Obama is doing?
3) Those who are in favor of the job that Congress is doing?
|Oil World 2011|
7. The Federal Government claims that the medical marijuana industry is out of control in California and is a front for drug dealers. Even as studies show otherwise that dispensaries actually lessen crimes in a neighborhood, the Feds are trying to destroy a functional model regarding medical marijuana as we know it.
Apparently medical marijuana is a terrible blight to our land and must be stopped.
My question to you is: Since November 5, 1996, when Proposition 215 or The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 was passed in California, how many oil spills have there been in the United States?
8. True or False?
The Rand Corporation pulled an online study that showed marijuana clinics in Los Angeles and Colorado actually weren’t causing higher crime rates in surrounding neighborhoods, despite the mistaken perception among many members of the public that they were. The study showed that neighborhoods actually benefited and crime went down.
9. How many U.S. presidents have tried Cannabis?
1) 3, because one said he didn’t inhale
2) 4, because one said he did
10. The White House launched its new, long-awaited website “We the People.” The Administration describes the site as a “tool [that]provides you with a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country.”
The White House further promises, “If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure its sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response.”
Connect the issues with the amount of signatures they received.
1) End the Patriot Act
2) Cease Issuing Software Patents
3) Abolish TSA
4) Legalize Marijuana
1. They’ve ALL gone after medical marijuana in California!
2. 5 through 9
3. Not at this time.
4. 3. Skunk
6. In order, Marijuana Legalization 50% approval, President Obama 27%, Congress 19%
9. Thirteen United States’ presidents have admitted to smoking cannabis. Abe Lincoln grew Hemp, I’m not counting that. Side note: Franklin Pierce smoked with his troops as a general in the Mexican-American War. In a letter to his family, he says cannabis is “about the only good thing” in the war.
10. 1-C; 2-D; 3-B; 4-A